Application deadline: 30/12/2019
Work place: Rome, national business trips may be required.
Line Manager: Head of Fundraising Department
Contract: COCOCO, one year fixed-term contract, renewable.
Gross Annual Salary: from € 21.000 to € 24.000 (based on qualification and work experience).
Benefits: negotiable gross annual salary, performance incentives and bonus. We can offer you the chance to work with and for great people in an organization where you can really make a difference.
Please be informed that the first round of interviews will take place on 14 and 15 January 2020. Those selected must attend the interviews on these dates.
We are looking for an outstanding Non-Membership Project Officer to develop and implement our non-membership fundraising campaigns.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Non-Membership Project Officer ensures the following goals are reached:
- Develop clear and effective plans for main mass marketing fundraising campaigns: SMS, 5×1000 and legacy, among others.
- Ensure production and placement of creative materials relevant to these campaigns in line with internal policies, strategic and tactical fundraising and communication goals.
- Be ready to manage spontaneously incoming opportunities.
- Explore the Italian market to foresee (and possibly test) new chances.
We are looking for a Non-Membership Project Officer with the following characteristics:
- University degree (or equivalent) in Marketing or Communication, Fundraising master degree (or equivalent) is an asset.
- At least one years of postgraduate professional experience in fundraising mass marketing campaigns or related fields with similar tasks;
- proven experience in conducting one-to-many marketing campaigns;
- experience in managing relations with suppliers;
- comfort with data and research to drive efforts.
Technical skills and knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of mass marketing tools (creative materials, media planning and buying, free placement, event organization) and KPIs.
- Exceptional knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Excel in particular).
- Full professional proficiency in Italian and English language.
- Focusing on outcomes: ability to achieve stretching goals and realise business benefits, using the simplest way to deliver results.
- Building and maintaining relationships: ability to develop strong, collaborative relationships with diverse stakeholders from all communities and backgrounds.
- Project Management: developing and managing clearly defined work plans and identify objectives, results and success indicators in light of organizational strategies and of obligations, opportunities and resources.
Amnesty International is an international movement made up of over 7 million people who dedicate themselves to protecting and promoting human rights. We are active in the Global North and Global South. In Italy, our organization has about 500.000 supporters and 2.000 activists. In the Fundraising Department we develop reliable and long lasting partnership with individuals and private sector aimed to provide AI Italy the economic resources to stay independent.
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this post, please send:
- curriculum vitae containing the personal data processing authorisation according to General Data Protection Regulation (2016/279);
- cover letter containing a self-assessment of the above-described characteristics;
- recommendation letter;
- any information you think would be most useful for us in understanding your background and approach.
Please make sure the three files are in PDF format and their titles are “first name last name CV”, “first name last name CL”, and “first name second name LR”.
Please send the files to the Human Resources and Organisational Development Unit by writing to the following address: email@example.com (applications sent to other e-mail addresses will be disregarded).
The e-mail subject must be “Non-Membership Project Officer”. Please also indicate how you came across the vacancy information.
Only applications including these criteria and received by 30 December 2019 will be taken into consideration.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within ten days after the vacancy closes.
We receive a huge number of applications for our vacancies, thus we cannot reply to applicants who don’t make it to the longlist and we apologize for this: please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.